Mac Tunnel Manager set up
This tutorial will demonstrate the procedure for setting up Tunnel Manager for Mac OS X For general operation instructions, consult the help documentation that came with the software.
If you do not have a copy of Tunnel Manager or do not have version 1.0.3 you can click
here to download it, make sure you download only version 1.0.3
1. Install Tunnel Manager by opening the file you downloaded and copying SSHTunnelManager to your applications folder.
2. Then please download this preferences file by clicking here
3. Save the preferences file to your desktop
4. After the preferences file has downloaded, open a new window and click "home" at the top of the window.
5. Double click on a folder called Library, Then double click on a folder called Preferences
6. Now just drag the preferences file from your desktop into the preferences folder window.
7. Open Tunnel Manager by clicking on Applications and then double clicking the icon for SSHTM.
8. Go to the SSHTunnelManager menu and select preferences.
9. At the top of the window you can select each of the three tunnels. Please go to each one and change Login: to your username.
10. Tunnel Manager is now completely set up. To make it easier to connect you may want to add this to your dock. Just click start on any of the tunnels you wish to open.
Return to Mac OS X Home