Kazaa Setup Instructions:
1. Open your SecureNNTP Launcher or other SSH Tunnel Software
2. For SecureNNTP Launcher, go to Tools > Config. For other SSH Software go to step 3.
3. You must add a tunnel connection for Socks 5 to the Webtunnel server. In the port forwards section add the following Port forward:
5. Make Sure to push the edit button when finished
6. Now push the close button.
7. Now Disconnect & Reconnect again.
8. Open Kazaa Lite
9. Go to Options > Kazaa Lite Options
10. Click on the Firewall Tab
11. Check the box that says "Use SOCKS5 Proxy Server"
12. For Host, Enter 127.0.0.1
13. For Port, Enter 1079
**Using Kazaa through SecureNNTP.com, all of your downloads will be proected, however, if you chose to share files, those files will expose your computer, and you will not be protected by the SecureNNTP servers. We highly recommend Disabling of sharing on your computer. If you would like to disable sharing, please continue with the setup.
14. Now Click on the Traffic Tab
15. Check the box that says "Disable sharing of files with other users"
9. Push OK.
8. Disconnect Kazaa & reconnect. You are now running under the protection of SecureNNTP.com .
Return to Software support page