NOTE: SocksCap* is a very easy way to run virtually any internet
software through Secure-Tunnel. You may download SocksCap free
of charge here.
- Close all your currently running software
- Run SocksCap and
your tunnelling software (like SN Launcher) that connects to Secure-Tunnel.
- In the SocksCap menu go to File > Settings.
- For the SOCKS Server enter 127.0.0.1 and enter 1079 for the Port.
- Select the radio button that says SOCKS
- Select the radio button that says Resolve
all names remotely.
Your Settings window should look like this:
- Click Ok
- Now simply drag and drop virtually any internet software
into the SocksCap box.
- You can now run that software through Secure-Tunnel by
opening it through SocksCap.
* SocksCap is a product of Permeo Technologies, Inc